You'll learn in practice how the subscription model works but also through great professional literature. We selected the best books for you.
The best books on the subscription business model
- Subscribed, Tien Tzuo
Bestseller in the US, and that's no coincidence.
- The Automatic Customer, John Warrillow
Practical book, packed with current cases.
- The Forever Transaction, Robbie Kellman Baxter
Kellman Baxter learned the trade at Netflix.
De best books on business models
- Business Model Generation, Alexander Osterwalder & Yves Pigneur
This 2010 classic has lost none of its power.
- Business Model Shifts, Patrick van der Pijl e.a.
Practical book with many current cases. Also read our review.
- What's your digital business model?, Peter Weill & Stephanie Woerner
Indispensable insights into the ideal digital business model.
The best books on subscription marketing
- Subscription Marketing, Anne Janzer
Specific tips and techniques for subscription marketing.
- The SaaS Email Marketing Playbook, Étienne Garbugli
On e-mail marketing to grow your SaaS.
- Retention Point, Robert Skrob
Recruiting subscribers, nice. But how do you retain them?
The best books on proposition & service design
- This is Service Design Doing, Marc Stickdorn e.a.
Comprehensive handbook with all service design tools.
- The Design Thinking Playbook, Patrick Link & Larry Leifer
Not just design thinking theory, but lots of examples.
- Value Proposition Design, Alexander Osterwalder e.a.
Zooming in on the 'value proposition' in the business model canvas.
The best books on stocks & recurring revenue
- Insider buy Superstocks, Jesse Stine
Most authentic book you'll find about stocks, prices and markets.
- The Intelligent Investor, Benjamin Graham
A bestselling classic on disruptive innovation.
- How to make money in Stocks, William O'Neill
How to be successful in all market circumstances.